I opted against my umpteenth tetanus last night in the ER, figuring the hail stone that carved a v-shaped gash in my scalp was unlikely to be carrying the anaerobic bacteria. Plus I’m reasonably certain I got one around three years ago, following a redirected bite to the thigh from of a high-strung pit mix boarding at our kennel.
Here is a brief video of the very impressive hail storm, which lasted a good 20 minutes, took out two skylights and the windshields of all three of the vehicles in our outdoor lot, and damaged our roof extensively.
Luckily, no dogs were outside when the storm hit. And I only needed four stitches.
Below is a little of the damage inflicted. In hindsight, I’m glad we didn’t buy that new Element we were looking at a few months back.